Welcome to Epsilon-Logic Systems Technical Article site, where you can read
important articles about the ELS-QB, Office-QB, ELS-Script® and other ELS products.
If you are a user of any of these products and you would like to write an article about them
and contribute to this site. Please send the article to
firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be more than happy to post them here for you.
For a sample of the preferred format of articles, please check the "Sample Article" or
"A Quick Start To Office-QB" articles. In general, please follow the guidelines below for
- The article must consist of a single HTML file, in concise technical English language
with code samples. In such cases where the author's native language differs from English, please write
as much as possible in your English, and we will make the corrections for you. Unfortunately, this site
currently is in English only.
- This article file may contain hyperlinks to bookmarks or other URLs, as well as image references.
- All image references should have a relative path, for example
and must be in GIF (non-animated), JPG or PNG format (as small as possible and not exceeding 100 KB).
- On the top (or bottom) of the article please specify the author's name, company name and URL (optional),
your publicized e-mail address (optional, not recommended), as well as a logo (if you like).
- You also may put promotion links in your article for your products or services. But however,
we should caution the author not to deviate too much from the subject of the technical article
reducing the presentation into a pure advertisement campaign.
- After you review and finalize your article, please send the file and all supporting material in a PKZIP file to
- We will then review and may suggest some final issues (if any), and then post your article on this site.
- Please note that we reserve the right to make the decision whether to post your article or not.
- We encourage free article exchange between our users and the public, so please do not send us any documents
which have been copyrighted in some other form.